Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Mr. Taxi Repackaged Poster- Review

Ever since I first got into Girls' Generation I have wanted this poster.  Mr. Taxi was the first SNSD song I ever heard, and I have wanted this poster for a really long time, so I am super glad that I finally got it.  Out of all the posters I purchased off of KpopHeaven.com this one is definitely my favorite.  I positioned it next to my desk so that if I ever need to take a break from studying I can just look over and see my 9 girls.  The poster looks great, and all the members look really pretty.  This poster features all 9 members of So Nyeo Shi Dae, it says Mr. Taxi in the top left, and along the bottom it lists all of their names.  It is an outstanding poster that I would recommend to any fan of Girl's Generation.

In the picture on the website their outfits look kind of blue, whereas in real life (and as you can see in this picture) it's my opinion that the outfits seem to look more like black or at least a dark navy.
 Purchase here-http://kpopheaven.com/pd/mr-taxi-repackaged-poster/143/

No comments:

Post a Comment