Tuesday, September 25, 2012

KpopHeaven Poster Reviews

In College dorm rooms across the nation students will unfailingly put up poster on their walls in order express themselves. Most of them tend to be pretty common posters such as Bob Marley, Obama, or even the rules of beer pong. The majority of students usually put up fairly typical college posters, but in our case however, they are very, very uncommon.  Or at least they are uncommon among American dorm rooms anyways. When friends and strangers alike come into my dorm room it is usually the first thing they notice, and they often commented on the fact that I'm not even Asian and I still have 4 Kpop posters covering my walls. During my room safety check the floor Resident Adviser walked into my room and the first thing she said was, "So... You have a thing for Asian girls huh?"
My roommate hasn't really made any comments about my posters yet, but I'm pretty sure all of his friends think I'm super weird. Anyways, in the next couple posts I will be reviewing 6 posters purchased from KpopHeaven, as well as the extra gifts including a BoA mini poster.

 The first poster I will review is the Wonder Girls' "Wonder Party" poster.  This is one of my favorites because it is very brightly colored, and it looks great on the wall.  It is certainly an attention grabber, and I absolutely love the facial expressions of the girls.  Pretty much the only thing I don't like about this poster is that Sohee's face is turned to the side, but other than that it is flawless.   One thing I would defitely recommend doing is to make sure you really flatten out all of your posters before you put them up.  Computers, notebooks, desk lamps, and textbooks will all do the trick.  Just make sure you give it enough time to flatten out completely because it will make your posters look much better once you get them up on the walls.

You can purchase the "Wonder Party" poster here- here
(http://kpopheaven.com/pd/wonder-girls-wonder-party-poster/916/)

No comments:

Post a Comment