Tuesday, September 25, 2012

IU Poster Review

This is a really good example of why you should flatten your posters out first. I used double sided tape to put this poster on the wall next to my bed, and two nights in a row I think it was my roommate's fan that caused her to fall down on top of me in the middle of the night. But then I flattened this poster out some more and she hasn't budged lately. This is a really great looking poster. It is a very crisp image and IU looks super pretty. The sun shines through her hair and it looks amazing. It was $17, but I'm definitely glad I purchased this poster and I think the next one I get might be the other one of IU. You can get both at KpopHeaven- http://kpopheaven.com/pd/iu-real-poster/429/

This poster has a white bar at the bottom that includes a scan-able bar code from LOEN Ent. that you can use to get more information about IU.  

They have a really great selection of IU posters including Growing Up, Real, Last Fantasy, and Spring of a 20 Year Old. http://kpopheaven.com/sp/IU/

No comments:

Post a Comment