Tuesday, September 25, 2012

KpopHeaven Extras Review

I purchased 3 posters in order to get the "buy two, get one free" deal which I highly recommend to anyone that wants at least 2 posters. The third poster is free (as long as it's a $10 poster) and you get free shipping and I also got to chose a free gift. I chose the f(x) photo cards not really knowing what to expect, but being excited nonetheless. What I received was 3 identical postcards with a picture of Amber, Krystal, Victoria, Sulli and Luna on it.  I really liked this extra gift because I have never sent a postcard before and I got to send one of these to my friend in NY along with a handwritten message.


The friend I sent a post card to also purchased 3 posters from KpopHeaven, and for his gift he selected the Girls' Generation "Oh!" photo cards and he received this BoA poster instead.  His thinking was that Kpop Heaven must have just ran out of the SNSD photo cards and that's why they sent the mini BoA poster, but I actually received the same poster in addition to my f(x) photo cards, so that seemed a little unfair.  But overall we both were completely satisfied with our poster purchases, and the extra gifts were just the sugar on top of an already amazing order.  Thanks KpopHeaven! 

Get some posters for you walls here!  http://kpopheaven.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment